Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 May 2011

New Product~ Crème Brûlée & Hot Chocolate

Being a working class who has to work 6 days a week and also a full-time daughter and wife.  I almost have 0% of spare time for myself.  I have not been productive with my miniatures lately.  Finally, I've found 2 hours for myself?! (well .. with my hubby bugging me at the same time) and have made this new creation - Crème Brûlée & Hot Chocolate set. 

I remember having Crème Brûlée & a traditional French-style hot chocolate when I was travelling in Paris.  They are just so heavenly to have! 

Crème Brûlée is my favourite dessert and making it in miniature form makes my favourite dessert guilt-free!  I totally love how you have to break thru those crispy and sweet caramelized sugar in order to dig into the smooth and rich layer of egg custard.  Mmmmm .. very yummy!  

French-style hot chocolate is unlike the regular hot chocolate we have in North America.  It's so rich and thick in a sense that you have to use a spoon to enjoy it.  With a dope of fresh whipped cream to go with.  Oh so heavenly!~~ 



Hope you will enjoy my miniature version of these sweet and delicious desserts!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! It's look delicious!! Sweet regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks TINK - SONIA~ These desserts are my favourite! ^_^

    ReplyDelete