Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 May 2011

Dollhouse Miniature Toy Story 3 Alien Cupcake - A gift for my lovely brother

My brother has posted a photo of some really cute Toy Story 3 Alien cupcakes from a bakery.  He claimed that they're "too cute to eat".  So I have made him some dollhouse miniature version of the cupcakes and hope that he can enjoy looking at these lovely creatures but not having to eat them.

First of all, this is my brother's post of the cupcakes (real edible ones):


The following are my version of the cupcakes (non-edible dollhouse miniature sizes):





I know my version was not done perfectly and I guess I will try to make another batch for him.  Well, "it's the thought that counts", isn't it?!  Although it's not the best, I still want to display this set as I'm very excited to make them.  Hope you enjoy my creation today.  = )

No comments:

Post a Comment