Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 May 2011

New Packaging

This world is all about "packaging".  Having realized this is a very important component of a successful business, I have come up with some new packaging ideas for my miniature supplies.  Before, our pre-packaged supplies are all put inside "zip-lock" bags and displaying the actual items was difficult.  Now, I have come up with the idea of putting on the product image in front.  This way, it'll still save me space while displaying and at the same time customers can see clearly how items look like when displayed.

Here are some of the first few packages that I've created:



It is not professionally packaged right now (due to our lack of budget).  Once business gets better and we have more budget to allocate to packaging, I will be doing some more professional and eye-catching packaging for my products.  Stay tuned~~ =  )

No comments:

Post a Comment